Gulf Coast Inspired is a website dedicated to the joy of Alabama gulf coast living, travel, art, and photography.
Who would enjoy following this blog?
- enjoys the relaxed, friendly lifestyle so prevalent here in the south and especially along the coast.
- is creative, intelligent and welcomes opportunities to learn new things.
- is a bit adventurous and enjoys exploring new places within easy driving distance of home.
- is not afraid of the great outdoors and doesn’t mind getting caught in the rain.
- loves local history and enjoys hearing stories about southern people and places of the past.
- is sentimental and treasures family photos and heirlooms.
- likes to decorate their home with vintage and hand-crafted items.
- gives handmade cards and gifts, keeps a journal and is a master planner.
- prepares for the inevitable storms of life.
- loves to be inspired by beautiful photos, uplifting quotes, and sacred scriptures.
- honors their faith in God and takes time to count their blessings daily.
- has friends and family from many ethnicities, backgrounds and walks of life.
- is a loving parent and grandparent and takes great care of their elders.
- enjoys hosting family celebrations and get-togethers.
- has a tender heart, loves pets and is always available to help those in need.
- has hard won wisdom but remains a child at heart.
- is a reliable, trustworthy, friend.
For more about me and why I started Gulf Coast Inspired, check out my welcome post.